Strategic Business Coaching
More Than Just a Tax Return Service…
We Will “Take You By The Hand” in Every Aspect of Your Business.
Without a blueprint, it is very difficult to know what you are building. For the successful business, a Strategic Business Plan is instrumental to making sure your company has clarity of direction, a unified vision, and that all key members and employees have the proper focus on the tasks at hand.
Our Strategic Business Coaching Services help you develop the Strategic Business Plan that will assure your business moves forward and succeeds. In developing the Plan, we help you break your company down into the core components. How is the company defined? What are your products? Who are your competitors? How will the company be managed? What are the processes for ensuring financial health and approaching business risks?
You will benefit from our Strategic Business Coaching services if…
- you are starting a new business or enterprise.
- you are expanding a current business, or adding a new product or service to an existing business.
- you are buying a business, product, or service.
- you are trying to turn around a failing business.
Strategic Business Coaching will help you identify the weak spots in your Business Plan or plan for any elements that you have not previously addressed. In order to push your business to the next competitive level, you must…
- identify your target population, product or services, and the advantages you offer over your competitors.
- fully research the ways the need you have identified is currently being fulfilled.
- gain an understanding of the market, develop campaigns and timelines for promoting your business, and project the results of such campaigns.
- formulate a plan for staffing your business, including an identifying set of skills and expertise that will be required to secure the future of your business.
- complete management plans and systems required to run your business.
- outline financial necessities, including start-up costs, operating costs, income projections and analysis.
- identify all building and equipment needs.
- create timelines for all current or initial products as well as projected projects.
A solid Strategic Business Plan will not only help you to obtain financing for your business, it will help to assure that all your bases are covered as you begin or continue your venture.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (440) 720-0959 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I have utilized Jeff Campbell’s CPA Business for tax preparation and advice for well over 20 years. Jeff has provided solid tax advice and has done taxes for my business and many in my family. We value Jeff’s expertise and highly recommend his business for your tax planning and reporting. -J HelmsJeff has provided solid tax advice
I think that Jeff Campbell is an excellent CPA – over the years he has shown me many things that could and did result my understanding taxes much better. He showed me ways to save money. Any questions I may have had, he answered with explanations that even I could understand (not being an accountant) and in reasonable amount of time. I would and have recommended him to my friends for tax purposes. -J BryanI would and have recommended him